What to do when water damage strikes
Life is busy and sometimes mistakes can happen. Maybe one morning you are rushing around to get out of the house and accidentally forget to turn off the water. This the scenario for what happened to Mr. Ramsey, thankfully SERVPRO of Blount County was there and ready to help.
Mr. Ramsey forgot to turn off the water in the sink of the upstairs bathroom by the time he returned from work his ceiling had collapsed into his living room.SERVPRO of Blount County's highly trained professionals hopped into action to preserve the house so no further damage was done. We were able to set up dryers to ensure everything was properly dried and checked. The carpet was removed and the ceiling was restored as quick as possible.